继续阅读 →Upcoming Events
Stack Overflow #
Many members of the community use Stack Overflow to ask and answer questions. Read through the existing questions tagged with graphql or ask your own!
Facebook Group #
Join the GraphQL Facebook Group for questions, discussion, and sharing. The GraphQL Facebook group is the preferred venue for announcements and broader discussion.
Use the #graphql hashtag on Twitter to join the conversation.
Here are some helpful accounts to follow:
Chat with GraphQL developers on IRC at the freenode server on the #graphql channel.
Slack & Discord #
Many GraphQL developers idle in Discord and Slack chatrooms for live
communication and quick questions.
Join #graphql on the ReactiFlux Discord.
Slack Communities: #
Here are a list of notable blog posts to help you better understand GraphQL:
Developers inside and outside of Facebook have given talks about GraphQL at conferences and meetups around the world. Here are some of our favorites:
- Exploring GraphQL - Lee Byron, React Europe 2015
- From Zero to GraphQL in 30 Minutes - Steve Luscher
- Exploring GraphQL - Nick Schrock, @Scale 2015
- GraphQL Servers - Nick Schrock, React Rally 2015
- GraphQL at Facebook - Dan Schafer, React Europe 2016
- GraphQL Source Code Overview - Lee Byron
- GraphQL Future - Lee Byron & Laney Kuenzel
- Apollo Client: Put GraphQL Data in Your UI - Sashko Stubailo
- Relay 2 - simpler, faster, and more predictable - Greg Hurrell
- Build a GraphQL server for Node.js, using PostgreSQL/MySQL - Lee Benson
- A GraphQL Framework for Non-JS Servers - Syrus Akbary
- Modernize Your Angular App with GraphQL - Uri Goldshtein, AngularCamp 2016
- GraphQL server tutorial for Node.js with SQL, MongoDB and REST - Jonas Helfer
- Building Native Mobile Apps with GraphQL - Martjin Walraven, React Europe 2016
- GraphQL in native applications - Igor Canadi & Alex Langenfeld, @Scale 2016
- Build a GraphQL Backend with the Serverless Framework - Ryan Brown
- Build a Full GraphQL Backend in Under 5 Minutes - Michael Paris
- GraphQL: From Zero to Scala - Jérémie Astori, Northeast Scala Symposium 2017
- GraphQL in Production: Backend as a Service - Michael Paris & Vince Ning, GraphQL in Production Meetup SF August 2016
- Development of real-time apps with GraphQL Node.js - Vince Ning & Michael Paris, SF Node Meetup February 2017
- Unleashing the power of GraphQL using Angular 2 - Gerard Sans, NG-BE 2016
- Webinar Series: GraphQL Around The World - Vince Ning & Michael Paris
- All Talks from GraphQL Europe - Lee Byron, Sashko Stubailo, Dan Schafer, Johannes Schickling and many more
More Resources #
To explore other community-developed resources and content about GraphQL, take a look at these sites: